Wednesday, February 15, 2017

ZUMBA WITH TERRY IN SAYULITA, MEXICO!

Enjoy Zumba® in Sayulita!

"Zumba Fitness with Terry" is Fun!
After years of traveling throughout Mexico, attending Zumba classes in small towns and big cities, I fell in love with Zumba. I found out that it is true, Zumba is so much fun that it is addictive! The Zumba Fitness company philosophy is simple: “Pretty much the most awesome workout ever! ...great music, great people, and burn a ton of calories without even realizing it”. While traveling throughout Mexico, I wrote many blog articles about Zumba classes I attended and the wonderful instructors that I met.You can read more about the classes I attended in Mexico at ZumbaMexico.blogspot.com .
Latin Dance Music & Steps with Other Great Tunes & Exercise


Now I teach my own Zumba classes! "Zumba with Terry" is a fun, affordable fitness class incorporating Latin dance music and steps with other great tunes and exercise. The class is easy to follow and it’s fun for everyone. Zumba with Terry in Sayulita welcomes women and men, girls and boys of all ages and levels. “Ditch the Workout & Join the Party!”
Ditch the Workout and Join the Party!
I am a Licensed Zumba Instructor trained by the Zumba® Fitness companySayulita is my home, so Zumba classes will continue the majority of the year. I am a ZIN member (Zumba Instructor Network), giving me the most current music and choreography from Zumba® Fitness. For further information, see my website: http://terryturrell.zumba.com or my ad on Sayulita Life: https://www.sayulitalife.com/zumba-fitness.
"Zumba with Terry" Mondays & Wednesdays at 9:00AM

"Zumba with Terry" classes are Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:00AM, generally November to June. Held at the Casa de La Cultura (Sayulita Cultural House) on Calle Manuel Navarrete in downtown Sayulita (see map and photo). Keeping it affordable for Sayulita residents and visitors alike, the cost is minimal.  
"Zumba with Terry" is held at the Casa de la Cultura
Read more about our travels around Mexico in my eBook "Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico" now available on Amazon worldwide. Click this link to "Look Inside" the book: Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico Book on Amazon.com.
"Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico" eBook on Amazon

3 comments:

  1. Terry the picture posted Feb. 15th is very good and noticed that you have your right leg up and all the rest of them have their left leg up. Interesting. MOM



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. When I face the class during a song, the students can see my moves easier. They "mirror" my moves--when I step with my left foot, they step with their right foot, so that we all move in the same direction at the same time. Of course, some people, like Jon, are often on the same foot as me, opposite the class. I tell them it doesn't matter if your steps are different. The important thing is to have fun and keep moving! That's what Zumba is really about!

      Delete
  2. Hey,
    Thank you for sharing such an amazing and informative post. Really enjoyed reading it. :)

    Thank you

    Apu

    Cost Containment Management

    ReplyDelete